Home parties have been around for over 65 years. Tupperware, which has been around since 1945, is one of the first companies to take on the network marketing concept and did so with the use of home parties. Home parties worked very well back then and it is not surprising that they still work today. One of the best ways to kick off your Beachbody home business is to have a home party. A home party will create a fun and casual experience for your guests to hear the Beachbody message. A home party is also a great way to build new relationships, which is what network marketing is all about.
A Beachbody home party can be used to promote both, Beachbody products and the Beachbody Coach business opportunity. Here are a few tips to keep in mind when hosting a Beachbody home party.
- Always over invite, on average only 25% of those you invite will show up.
- Evite.com is an easy and great way to spread the word about your party. (Something that wasn’t available to the Tupperware reps back in 1945.)
- Tell the ones invited to bring a friend or 2. The more the merrier.
- For those that did not respond to your Evite invitation, follow up with a phone call.
- Have some Beachbody products available for your guests to try. Shakeology and P90x Protein Bars are a good choice.
- Have a catalog of Beachbody’s full product line on hand for people to look at.
These are just a few tips on how to host a successful Beachbody home party. Below is also a video that explains more in depth on how to have a successful home party.