Yes, that’s right, Shakeology pancakes. Now you can enjoy the healthiest meal of the day in the form of pancakes. Technically you’re not supposed to add heat to Shakeology because it comprises some of the nutrient elements, but if you’re feeling wild and crazy, this is healthy way to make some nutritious and delicious pancakes!
Here are the ingredients you’ll need to make Shakeology pancakes:
- 1 scoop chocolate Shakeology
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 1/2 mashed banana
- 1/4 cup dry oatmeal (optional – do not include for a lower carb pancake)
- 1 or 2 tbsp fat-free cottage cheese
- cooking spray
- Sugar-free maple syrup or agave nectar
- Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, use any friggin berries you want, I don’t care! 🙂
How to prepare Shakeology pancakes:
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl and stir well. (Not the syrup)
- Spray a small pan with cooking spray, and set to medium-high heat.
- Pour in pancake mixture.
- When several bubbles start to appear on top, flip the pancake over & cook the other side (should only take 1-2 minutes)
- Top pancake with berries & syrup.
Bookmark this page and after you’ve tried these, come back and let us know how your Shakeology pancakes turned out.