There are many ways to consume your “Healthiest Meal Of The Day”, Shakeology. Typically your Shakeology will come in the form of a liquid, or more specifically, a shake, but it is possible to actually eat your Shakeology. Below is a delicious and healthy recipe for Shakeology Sunshine Bars.
Chocolate Shakeology, honey, and bananas blend together to create this delicious snack.
Ingredients needed to make 10 servings:
- 2 scoops Chocolate Shakeology
- 3 scoops egg white powder
- 2 cups oats
- ½ cup almond milk
- 4 Tbsp. honey
- 4 Tbsp. almond butter
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 2 Tbsp. wheat germ
- 2 Tbsp. flaxseed
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
The total amount of time it should take to prepare these Sunshine Bars will be around 3 hours, unless you are like me and don’t know you way around the kitchen that well, then it may take you up to 5 hours…lol.
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Add almond milk, honey, and bananas and mix well with a spatula or your hands.
- After it’s well mixed, put mixture in an 8″ x 8″ pan. Cover with plastic wrap and press down to flatten into pan. Refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Remove from fridge, cut into 10 squares.
- Chow down and enjoy!
Shakeology Sunshine Bars Nutritional Information (per serving – serving size 1 bar)
- Calories: 277
- Cholesterol: 3mg
- Fiber: 6g
- Fat: 7g
- Sodium: 120g
- Sugar Total: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrate: 40g
- Protein: 18g